Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[VCS] -vcsMode CLI argument modifies project settings file, need a way to set VCS mode only for one session
1. Open attached project "CLI.zip" folder, ./Project Settings/EditorSettings.asset
2. Observe line 7, "m_ExternalVersionControlSupport: Visible Meta Files"
3. Launch Unity Editor with "-vcsMode Perforce" argument
4. Close Unity Editor
5. In ./Project Settings/EditorSettings.asset, observe line 7
Expected result: It remains "m_ExternalVersionControlSupport: Visible Meta Files"
Actual result: It has changed to "m_ExternalVersionControlSupport: Perforce"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 (-vcsMode CLI argument not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody