Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[VCS] "meta file not opened on this client" warnings are thrown when submitting Asset Only checked out Assets
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. Create a new material and submit it
4. Check out Its Asset Only again
5. Submit the material and observe the console
Expected result: no warnings are thrown / Editor does not try to submit .meta files for assets that only have their Asset file checked out
Actual result: ".meta file not opened on this client" warning is thrown
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1, 2017.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'