Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Delete Empty Changesets button is missing if the Empty Changeset asset list hasn't been expanded before
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. In P4V create a new empty changeset
4. Back in Unity open the VCS Window and refresh it
4. Observe the window's top button bar (The "Delete Empty Changesets" button next to the "Editor Settings" button is missing)
5. Expand the newly created empty changeset (The button should now appear)
Expected result: the "Delete Empty Changesets" button is always shown while there are empty changesets in the workspace
Actual result: the "Delete Empty Changesets" button is missing even when there are empty changesets in the workspace.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2017.4.31f1
Note: this reproduces both when the empty changeset is created outside of the Editor (P4V) and when It's created through code (Example: using Provider.Checkout to a new changeset) If there are multiple empty changesets and only one of them has been expanded then only the expanded one will get deleted when the "Delete Empty Changesets" button is clicked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build