Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VCS, AssetDatabase] AssetDatabase.DeleteAsset throws an error if the path is invalid when using Perforce as VCS
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure that Version Control Mode is set as Perforce in the Project Settings
3. In the Menu bar, select Test and Test Delete Asset Invalid File or Test Delete Asset Invalid Path
Expected result: There are no errors
Actual result: ArgumentNullException appears
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.1.0a16
Note: This error does not occur when the Version Control Mode is set to "Visible Meta Files" or "Hidden Meta Files"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a3
Fixed in: 2021.2.12f1
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b8
Fixed in: 2020.3.29f1