Search Issue Tracker
Unassigned private array field is not null when entering play mode with Reload Domain & Scene disabled.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1168733-PlayModeTest.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice "Start: testVector is null" message in the console
5. Do a trivial change in the "PlayModeTest.cs" script and save it
6. Enter Play mode again
7. Inspect the console
Expected results: "Start: testVector is null"
Actual results: "Start: testVector is not null"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a9
Couldn't test with version 2019.3.0a1 and below because it does not have "Fast Enter Playmode" functionality.
This issue only reproduces when entering the play mode first time after the Editor recompiles the scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button