Search Issue Tracker
Unassigned private array field is not null when entering play mode with Reload Domain & Scene disabled.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1168733-PlayModeTest.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice "Start: testVector is null" message in the console
5. Do a trivial change in the "PlayModeTest.cs" script and save it
6. Enter Play mode again
7. Inspect the console
Expected results: "Start: testVector is null"
Actual results: "Start: testVector is not null"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a9
Couldn't test with version 2019.3.0a1 and below because it does not have "Fast Enter Playmode" functionality.
This issue only reproduces when entering the play mode first time after the Editor recompiles the scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open