Search Issue Tracker
Unassigned private array field is not null when entering play mode with Reload Domain & Scene disabled.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1168733-PlayModeTest.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice "Start: testVector is null" message in the console
5. Do a trivial change in the "PlayModeTest.cs" script and save it
6. Enter Play mode again
7. Inspect the console
Expected results: "Start: testVector is null"
Actual results: "Start: testVector is not null"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a9
Couldn't test with version 2019.3.0a1 and below because it does not have "Fast Enter Playmode" functionality.
This issue only reproduces when entering the play mode first time after the Editor recompiles the scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function