Search Issue Tracker
Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
1. Open the attached project “MergeModeBug.zip”
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Console logs "MergeMode = Intersection which has a value of 2."
Actual result: Console logs "MergeMode = Union which has a value of 1."
Reproducible with: 2022.2.21f1, 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b20, 2023.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.2.20f1
Reproducible on: macOS 13.2.1 (Intel), Windows 11 (user’s)
1. The Merge Mode of the Asset Provider can change when upgrading/downgrading the project, and the Merge Mode Test component can have a missing field
2. Asset Provider can be created via Create/TestMergeMode/AssetProviders/Test
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player