Search Issue Tracker
Value of the Shader Property jumps from minimum value to 0.1 when it is defined with Range(min,max)
1. Open the attached project;
2. Click on "ToonClassic" material;
3. Change its Shininess using slide.
Expected result: value changes smoothly when Shininess value is defined with Range(min, max).
Actual result: value jumps from min value to 0.1 and from there smoothly up to max Range value if min value is less than 0.01.
Reproduced on: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3.
By design: "_Shininess" is a power slider (it is hard coded within Unity to use a power slider).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2