Search Issue Tracker
Value of the Shader Property jumps from minimum value to 0.1 when it is defined with Range(min,max)
1. Open the attached project;
2. Click on "ToonClassic" material;
3. Change its Shininess using slide.
Expected result: value changes smoothly when Shininess value is defined with Range(min, max).
Actual result: value jumps from min value to 0.1 and from there smoothly up to max Range value if min value is less than 0.01.
Reproduced on: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3.
By design: "_Shininess" is a power slider (it is hard coded within Unity to use a power slider).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis