Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[UX] Errors when using large values in certain fields
1. Create a new VFX asset
2. Drag it into the scene (the error does not reproduce if there is no instance of the effect in the scene
3a. In spawn, increase emission rate to 9999999999999+ (or type Infinity)
3b. Observe "Thread group size must be above zero" errors in the console
4a. Add a node with a transform element (i.e. Transform Position, Main Camera, etc.)
4b. Increase any angle or scale value to a large number / Infinity
4c. Observe Assertion failed errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy