Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[UWP][WSA] RunInBackground doesn't work on UWP, WSA
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project(reproEdited.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Deploy on local machine
6. Minimize the app window
7. Return to the app - the timer wasn't increasing in the background
Expected result: Timer should run in the background
Actual result: Timer does not run in the background
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1, 5.4.5p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab