Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[UWP] When using Executable Only build, the cursor image is distorted.
The cursor image looks stretched in Y axis, and cut off from the middle.
1. Download project attached
2. Build UWP with Executable Only in Build Settings
3. Build and Run
4. Observe the cursor
Actual: The cursor in the Player is stretched and cut off.
Note: Only happens for Executable Only, not for other options.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake