Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[UWP] When using Executable Only build, the cursor image is distorted.
The cursor image looks stretched in Y axis, and cut off from the middle.
1. Download project attached
2. Build UWP with Executable Only in Build Settings
3. Build and Run
4. Observe the cursor
Actual: The cursor in the Player is stretched and cut off.
Note: Only happens for Executable Only, not for other options.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build