Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[UWP] When using Executable Only build, the cursor image is distorted.
The cursor image looks stretched in Y axis, and cut off from the middle.
1. Download project attached
2. Build UWP with Executable Only in Build Settings
3. Build and Run
4. Observe the cursor
Actual: The cursor in the Player is stretched and cut off.
Note: Only happens for Executable Only, not for other options.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()