Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[UWP] When using Executable Only build, the cursor image is distorted.
The cursor image looks stretched in Y axis, and cut off from the middle.
1. Download project attached
2. Build UWP with Executable Only in Build Settings
3. Build and Run
4. Observe the cursor
Actual: The cursor in the Player is stretched and cut off.
Note: Only happens for Executable Only, not for other options.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object