Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Fix In Review for 2019.3
[UWP] When using Executable Only build, the cursor image is distorted.
The cursor image looks stretched in Y axis, and cut off from the middle.
1. Download project attached
2. Build UWP with Executable Only in Build Settings
3. Build and Run
4. Observe the cursor
Actual: The cursor in the Player is stretched and cut off.
Note: Only happens for Executable Only, not for other options.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%