Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[UWP] Unity's UI & IMGUI cannot be interacted while new input system is on
I was trying New Input System on UWP, it seems both IMGUI and Unity's UI doesn't work on UWP
* Using Unity 2019.3b12
* Open attached project (Project uses New Input System)
* Open Sample scene
* See that both IMGUI and Unity's UI is interactable in Editor
* Now try to build it to UWP (I choose XAML build target type)
* On UWP, UI is not interactable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Mar 12, 2022 13:19
Fix it for the current LTS version 2020 please!
Mar 07, 2022 11:10
I wish that this would be fixed for the current LTS version 2020 since it is preventing me from releasing the UWP version of my app after spending a lot of time moving to the new input system. This was found in 2019.