Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[UWP] UnityEvent.RemoveListener doesn't remove event on builds with .NET native
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open and build attached project
2. Run build and when it starts click on "Attach Block" button, this will add event which will the be invoked and removed. As a result "FFC block" will be printed once sphere turns back to white
3. Click button again and notice that this time "FFC Block" is printed twice - this means that listener wasn't removed
Not reproducible with IL2CPP backend or on WSA
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
Fixed in 5.3.6p7 and 5.4.1p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse