Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[UWP] UnityEvent.RemoveListener doesn't remove event on builds with .NET native
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open and build attached project
2. Run build and when it starts click on "Attach Block" button, this will add event which will the be invoked and removed. As a result "FFC block" will be printed once sphere turns back to white
3. Click button again and notice that this time "FFC Block" is printed twice - this means that listener wasn't removed
Not reproducible with IL2CPP backend or on WSA
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
Fixed in 5.3.6p7 and 5.4.1p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'