Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[UWP] UnityEvent.RemoveListener doesn't remove event on builds with .NET native
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open and build attached project
2. Run build and when it starts click on "Attach Block" button, this will add event which will the be invoked and removed. As a result "FFC block" will be printed once sphere turns back to white
3. Click button again and notice that this time "FFC Block" is printed twice - this means that listener wasn't removed
Not reproducible with IL2CPP backend or on WSA
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
Fixed in 5.3.6p7 and 5.4.1p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached