Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Unity Linker crashes with exception when using a managed DLL that has a non-existing attribute on it.
Unity Linker crashes with exception (System.InvalidProgramException: Failed to resolve [UnityEngine]System.Resources.NeutralResourcesLanguageAttribute) when using a managed DLL that has a non-existing attribute on it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for UWP
Reproducible with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch