Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Unity Linker crashes with exception when using a managed DLL that has a non-existing attribute on it.
Unity Linker crashes with exception (System.InvalidProgramException: Failed to resolve [UnityEngine]System.Resources.NeutralResourcesLanguageAttribute) when using a managed DLL that has a non-existing attribute on it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for UWP
Reproducible with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0