Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
[UWP] OnButtonClick() gets triggered multiple times before releasing Xbox One Controller button A
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Deploy on local machine
5. Hower over "Scene2" button with mouse
6. Press/hold A button on Xbox One Controller
Expected result: OnButtonClick() is triggered only once before releasing button A
Actual result: OnButtonClick() is triggered multiple times before releasing button A
Not reproducible on Editor, Windows Standalone
Reproducible with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website