Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[UWP][IL2CPP] UnusedBytecodeStripper2 did not run properly
When building to UWP platform with IL2CPP backend, editor throws errors in the console:
Exception: D:\Unity 5.3.1p1\Editor\Data\Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory.....
[ ... ]
1. open users project;
2. build to Universal 10 platform with set il2cpp backend;
3. observe the console for errors;
Workaround: Use .NET backend;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events