Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[UWP][IL2CPP] UnusedBytecodeStripper2 did not run properly
When building to UWP platform with IL2CPP backend, editor throws errors in the console:
Exception: D:\Unity 5.3.1p1\Editor\Data\Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory.....
[ ... ]
1. open users project;
2. build to Universal 10 platform with set il2cpp backend;
3. observe the console for errors;
Workaround: Use .NET backend;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager