Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.15f1
[UWP] Going from FullScreen to Windowed mode no longer rescales app correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1196004_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP and build project
3. Build the project with Visual Studios
4. When the project launches exit fullscreen mode
5. Notice that the app is distorted
6. Change app size to fix it. Notice that changing app size fixes the issue.
Results: After exiting the fullscreen app is distorted and part of the app isn't visible. After exiting the fullscreen you can see that "Developer Build" in the bottom right corner isn't visible.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2018.4.12f1 (was fixed in 2019.3.0b7 and 2019.1.0a8)
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.9f1
- Reproducible with Debug and Release configurations. Not reproducible with Master.
- Reproducible with x64 and x86.
- Reproducible with D3D and XAML.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts