Search Issue Tracker
[UWP][.NET] Building solution in Visual Studio fails on AssemblyConverter when project contains Unity IAP 1.20.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project that contains Unity IAP 1.20.1
2. In Build Settings, make sure that Target Platform is UWP
3. In Player Settings, make sure that the Scripting Backend is set to .NET
4. Build the project
5. In the Console window, observe that the build was successful, but with Reference rewriter errors
6. Open the build solution file in Visual Studio
7. Build the solution
Expected result: The solution is built successfully. (Also, step 4 does not result in Console errors.)
Actual result: Building the solution fails. (Also, there are Console errors as mentioned in step 5.)
Reproducible with - 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8
- Not tested on 2019.1, since the issue occurs only when Scripting Backend is .NET (and this Scripting Backend is deprecated in 2019.1).
- The issue does not occur when IAP version is 1.18 or 1.20.0. It was only reproducible on the latest IAP version at the time - 1.20.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account