Search Issue Tracker
[UWP][.NET] Building solution in Visual Studio fails on AssemblyConverter when project contains Unity IAP 1.20.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project that contains Unity IAP 1.20.1
2. In Build Settings, make sure that Target Platform is UWP
3. In Player Settings, make sure that the Scripting Backend is set to .NET
4. Build the project
5. In the Console window, observe that the build was successful, but with Reference rewriter errors
6. Open the build solution file in Visual Studio
7. Build the solution
Expected result: The solution is built successfully. (Also, step 4 does not result in Console errors.)
Actual result: Building the solution fails. (Also, there are Console errors as mentioned in step 5.)
Reproducible with - 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8
- Not tested on 2019.1, since the issue occurs only when Scripting Backend is .NET (and this Scripting Backend is deprecated in 2019.1).
- The issue does not occur when IAP version is 1.18 or 1.20.0. It was only reproducible on the latest IAP version at the time - 1.20.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam