Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4
[UWP][.NET] Generated Assembly-CSharp projects use different .NET profile than WinRTLegacy.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1144565_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Switch backend to .NET
4. Build project
Results: Building process fails with error:
Assets\test.cs(8,9): error CS0433: The type 'Dns' exists in both 'System.Net.NameResolution, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' and 'WinRTLegacy, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
Reproduced with: 2018.3.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.6f1
- .NET backend was deprecated in 2019.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'