Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[UWP] Crash with .NET Native when exception is thrown from native code
1. Build & run the attached project with Master configuration to x86 architecture
2. It will immediately trigger a breakpoint with following output:
Exception thrown: 'UnityEngine.UnityException' in WinRTBridge.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'UnityEngine.UnityException' occurred in WinRTBridge.dll
Additional information: Tag: testtag is not defined.
Unhandled exception at 0x01C06D75 (nt.dll) in nt.exe: 0x00028F94.
Unhandled exception at 0xECF98B80 in nt.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow (parameters: 0x00000001, 0x08B12FF8).
Unhandled exception at 0xECF98B80 in nt.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x08B10FF8.
Note, that when deploying without debugging, title silently crashes. Not reproducible on SDK 8.1
Reproducible with both 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4
Note, not reproducible with Release/Debug configuration
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project