Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[UWP] Crash with .NET Native when exception is thrown from native code
1. Build & run the attached project with Master configuration to x86 architecture
2. It will immediately trigger a breakpoint with following output:
Exception thrown: 'UnityEngine.UnityException' in WinRTBridge.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'UnityEngine.UnityException' occurred in WinRTBridge.dll
Additional information: Tag: testtag is not defined.
Unhandled exception at 0x01C06D75 (nt.dll) in nt.exe: 0x00028F94.
Unhandled exception at 0xECF98B80 in nt.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow (parameters: 0x00000001, 0x08B12FF8).
Unhandled exception at 0xECF98B80 in nt.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x08B10FF8.
Note, that when deploying without debugging, title silently crashes. Not reproducible on SDK 8.1
Reproducible with both 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4
Note, not reproducible with Release/Debug configuration
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made