Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[UWP] Crash with .NET Native when exception is thrown from native code
1. Build & run the attached project with Master configuration to x86 architecture
2. It will immediately trigger a breakpoint with following output:
Exception thrown: 'UnityEngine.UnityException' in WinRTBridge.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'UnityEngine.UnityException' occurred in WinRTBridge.dll
Additional information: Tag: testtag is not defined.
Unhandled exception at 0x01C06D75 (nt.dll) in nt.exe: 0x00028F94.
Unhandled exception at 0xECF98B80 in nt.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow (parameters: 0x00000001, 0x08B12FF8).
Unhandled exception at 0xECF98B80 in nt.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x08B10FF8.
Note, that when deploying without debugging, title silently crashes. Not reproducible on SDK 8.1
Reproducible with both 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4
Note, not reproducible with Release/Debug configuration
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()