Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
When non-ascii character is used in the project folder or folder that is used in the final build, UWP fails to build in VS.
However, this does not apply to the build in Unity. Only the part involves VS.
1. Create a new project with non-ascii character, like 新测试
2. Build UWP with any build settings.
3. Build the final app in VS (or use Build & Run in Unity)
Actual: Final build fails.
Found in: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Doesn't happen in 2018.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes