Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
When non-ascii character is used in the project folder or folder that is used in the final build, UWP fails to build in VS.
However, this does not apply to the build in Unity. Only the part involves VS.
1. Create a new project with non-ascii character, like 新测试
2. Build UWP with any build settings.
3. Build the final app in VS (or use Build & Run in Unity)
Actual: Final build fails.
Found in: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Doesn't happen in 2018.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times