Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
When non-ascii character is used in the project folder or folder that is used in the final build, UWP fails to build in VS.
However, this does not apply to the build in Unity. Only the part involves VS.
1. Create a new project with non-ascii character, like 新测试
2. Build UWP with any build settings.
3. Build the final app in VS (or use Build & Run in Unity)
Actual: Final build fails.
Found in: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Doesn't happen in 2018.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player