Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
When non-ascii character is used in the project folder or folder that is used in the final build, UWP fails to build in VS.
However, this does not apply to the build in Unity. Only the part involves VS.
1. Create a new project with non-ascii character, like 新测试
2. Build UWP with any build settings.
3. Build the final app in VS (or use Build & Run in Unity)
Actual: Final build fails.
Found in: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Doesn't happen in 2018.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file