Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
When non-ascii character is used in the project folder or folder that is used in the final build, UWP fails to build in VS.
However, this does not apply to the build in Unity. Only the part involves VS.
1. Create a new project with non-ascii character, like 新测试
2. Build UWP with any build settings.
3. Build the final app in VS (or use Build & Run in Unity)
Actual: Final build fails.
Found in: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Doesn't happen in 2018.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac