Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[UWP] Asmdef named similarly will be built with the same Project Guid
Example project contains 3 different assembly definition files named "Assembly.A.asmdef", "Assembly.B.asmdef", and "Assemblyyy.C.asmdef".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project on the .NET backend with "Unity C# projects" enabled in the build settings
4. Compare assembly .csproj Project GUID (BuildLoc\GeneratedProjects\UWP\)
Expected results: All assembly generated project have different Project GUID
Actual results: "Assembly.A" and "Assembly.B" Project GUID is the same and "Assemblyyy.C" Project GUID is different.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"