Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[UWP] Application.Quit() throws exceptions on il2cpp and D3D builds
1. open new project and create a button for Application.Quit() function.
2. build to UWP d3d platform.
3. build and run generated project. Press quit button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event