Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[uwp] application crash selecting UI input field
UWP Application crashes when selecting UI input field with mouse cursor. Touch input seems to work fine. Reproducible on 5.2.*, 5.3 versions.
1. open project "uiInput.zip";
2. build to Universal 10, xaml type;
3. open generated solution and launch on local machine. Select input field with mouse;
4. exceptions and crash;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode