Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[UWP] App triggers an exception when resizing UWP window after exiting XR mode.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project
4. Open Visual Studio Solution
5. Build Visual Studio Solution (Debug, x64, Local Machine)
6. Mouse click on the green cube to enter XR mode
7. Mouse click again to exit the XR mode.
8. Resize the 2D Window
Expected results: Window is resized.
Actual results: App triggers an exception
Reproduced with: 2018.2.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.4.0f1
Tested and reproduced with .NET and IL2CPP backends
Exception thrown at 0x00007FFC1990A388 (KernelBase.dll) in WindowSwitching.exe: WinRT originate error - 0x8004006A : 'DataPackage does not contain the specified format. Verify its presence using DataPackageView.Contains or DataPackageView.AvailableFormats.'.
[1.602903 / 17.352893] - OnCoreWindowSizeChanged event (607.20, 607.20, 1200.80, 900.00), m_Initialized=True.
DXGI ERROR: IDXGISwapChain::ResizeBuffers: Swapchain cannot be resized unless all outstanding buffer references have been released. [ MISCELLANEOUS ERROR #19: ]
d3d11: IDXGISwapChain2::ResizeBuffers(...) failed (887a0001).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source