Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
UV mesh data is missing when bundled with an Addressable and Play Mode Script is set to Use Existing Build
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure "Optimize Mesh Data" is toggled in the Project Settings
3. Clear the cache by pressing Preferences -> Scriptable Build Pipeline -> Purge Cache
4. Open the Addressable Group window and build the bundle by clicking Build -> New Build -> Default Build Script
5. Set the Play Mode Script to "Use Existing Build"
6. Enter Play Mode
7. Press "L" on the keyboard
Expected result: The model is loaded correctly
Actual result: The loaded model has visual artifacts
Reproducible with: 1.19.17 Custom (2019.4.38f1)
Can't test with: 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11 (Can't upgrade due to Custom packages)
- the model is loaded correctly when Play Mode Script is set to "Use Asset Database"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first