Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Using UsageHints.DynamicTransform disables rendering of VisualElement in the Play Mode
1. Open attached project "1341601.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Notice how the health bars appear above GameObjects in the Scene
5. Exit Play Mode and open the "WorldSpaceUI.cs" script for editing
6. Find row 53 that holds commented out "//container.usageHints = UsageHints.DynamicTransform;" and uncomment it
7. Save the script and enter the Play Mode once again
Expected result: Health bars appear both when UsageHints.DynamicTransform is used and when it's not
Actual result: Health bars only appear when UsageHints.DynamicTransform is not used, and are not visible when using it
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1), 2021.2.0a21 (UI Toolkit is integrated into the editor itself)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 (UI Toolkit package is not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator