Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Using Unity Ads and Stripping crashes project on Android
Enabling Stripping level while using Unity Ads causes crash on Android devices from Unity 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Dec 13, 2016 09:38
Reproduces in 5.5.0p1
Feb 19, 2016 07:22
Crashes when stripping disabled/enabled.
Feb 11, 2016 14:20
5.3.2p3 works for me. Thanks for the fix.
Feb 09, 2016 13:57
Still in 5.3.2p2 . Shouldn't be a way to configure the stripper to avoid certain symbols ????
Feb 05, 2016 15:04
Still happens in 5.3.2p2. Please release 5.3.3
Feb 05, 2016 10:27
Hi. Just installed 5.3.2p2. Not fixed as it says fixed in 5.3.3 above. Please release 5.3.3 with this stripping crash fixed asap as these weekly patch releases since 5.3.0 was released is getting tiresome.
Jan 19, 2016 02:19
Persists in 5.3.1p3. Do you need a test case? Should I submit another bug? Thx
Jan 14, 2016 10:05
Issue still occurs in 5.3.1p2
Jan 09, 2016 16:47
I confirm. It causes crashes on Unity 5.3.1p2.
Jan 08, 2016 20:03
The issue persists also in Unity 5.3.1p2.