Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a21
Using undo on created/duplicated child GameObject does not return ID of previous parent GameObject
1. Open the attached project "sample-undo-events"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Duplicate "GameObject" under "Directional Light"
4. Undo the duplication
Expected result: "parentInstanceId: [Instance ID]" is logged in the Console
Actual result: "parentInstanceId: 0" is logged in the Console
Reproducible on: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.3.2f1, 2023.1.0f1, 2023.2.0a19
Reproducible on: macOS 13.2.1 (Intel), macOS 13.4 (M1)
Note: also reproducible when creating a new child and undoing the creation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)