Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new Scriptable Object/Import the user-attached package
3. Select the Scriptable Object and in the Inspector window select the 'Reset' context menu option
Expected result: the name property displayed in the Inspector window after the reset is unchanged
Actual result: the name property displayed in the Inspector window after the reset is cleared
Reproducible with: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
The name of the Scriptable Object is not affected in the Project window, only the Inspector window
Reimporting the Scriptable Object fixes its name property when viewing in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities