Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Using the PlayServicesResolver plugin causes the Editor to freeze
If you have a project that contains the PlayServicesResolver plugin, using the plugin will sometimes cause the editor to freeze. This manifests in two ways:
- If you have auto-resolution set to ON, the editor will freeze when opening the project
- The editor will also freeze if you attempt to Resolve manually.
Both of these are caused by the PlayServicesResolver plugin itself, not Unity.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
After opening the project you are unable to do anything within the editor and the editor needs to be killed with the task manager.
The project is opened successfully and you can continue working on it
If you find that the editor is freezing on opening the project, you need to do the following to be able to continue working:
1. Delete the Library folder from the project
2. Open the project and turn off Auto-Resolution via Assets > Play Services Resolver
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button