Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
"using static" directive causes Unity to not find the class in the script
The issue happens wit .NET 4.6 only
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (usingStaticBug.zip)
2. Add Fred.cs script to any game object
3. (Optional) Examine the code in Fred.cs
Expected: using "using static" directive in the script doesn't prevent Unity from finding the class in the script
Reproduced in 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown