Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
"using static" directive causes Unity to not find the class in the script
The issue happens wit .NET 4.6 only
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (usingStaticBug.zip)
2. Add Fred.cs script to any game object
3. (Optional) Examine the code in Fred.cs
Expected: using "using static" directive in the script doesn't prevent Unity from finding the class in the script
Reproduced in 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse