Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
Using stackalloc causes a hard crash with stack buffer overflow exception code
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestCrash.zip" project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Results: The Editor crashes and the bug reporter does not appear
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: Could not test with the 2017.4 branch since the code uses features that are not part of the C# 6.0 language specification
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader