Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
Using stackalloc causes a hard crash with stack buffer overflow exception code
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestCrash.zip" project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Results: The Editor crashes and the bug reporter does not appear
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: Could not test with the 2017.4 branch since the code uses features that are not part of the C# 6.0 language specification
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy