Search Issue Tracker
Using stackalloc causes a hard crash with stack buffer overflow exception code
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestCrash.zip" project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Results: The Editor crashes and the bug reporter does not appear
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: Could not test with the 2017.4 branch since the code uses features that are not part of the C# 6.0 language specification
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build