Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Using stackalloc causes a hard crash with stack buffer overflow exception code
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestCrash.zip" project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Results: The Editor crashes and the bug reporter does not appear
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: Could not test with the 2017.4 branch since the code uses features that are not part of the C# 6.0 language specification
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3