Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Using .NET API 4.x increases performance spike in Scripts twice when selecting an object with a script for the first time
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open the Profiler and enable "Deep Profile" and "Profile Editor"
3. Record and Enter Play mode
4. Click on "GameObject" in the Hierarchy window
5. Turn off Record and Exit Play mode
6. Notice a spike of ~800ms in Scripts
7. Change the Scripting Runtime Version to .NET API 4.x
8. Repeat steps 2-6
9. Notice a spike of ~1600ms in Scripts
Expected Result: .NET API 4.x has the same performance as .NET API 3.5
Actual Result: Using .NET API 4.x decreases performance in Scripts twice
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1, 2017.4.20f1
The script attached to the "GameObject' just has a public GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform