Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Using Mathf.Infinity in Attribute throws an IL2CPP error when building APK for Android using IL2CPP backend
1. Open the attached project.
2. Switch platform to Android
3. Build using IL2CPP
Expected: Build succeeds
Actual: Build fails with the IL2CPP error
(error: no member named 'numeric_limits' in namespace 'std')
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproduced with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0a14,
Regression started in: 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Apr 09, 2019 05:26
Related forum thread: