Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Using Mathf.Infinity in Attribute throws an IL2CPP error when building APK for Android using IL2CPP backend
1. Open the attached project.
2. Switch platform to Android
3. Build using IL2CPP
Expected: Build succeeds
Actual: Build fails with the IL2CPP error
(error: no member named 'numeric_limits' in namespace 'std')
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproduced with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0a14,
Regression started in: 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler