Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Using Mathf.Infinity in Attribute throws an IL2CPP error when building APK for Android using IL2CPP backend
1. Open the attached project.
2. Switch platform to Android
3. Build using IL2CPP
Expected: Build succeeds
Actual: Build fails with the IL2CPP error
(error: no member named 'numeric_limits' in namespace 'std')
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproduced with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0a14,
Regression started in: 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker