Search Issue Tracker
Using Draw Calls affects performance in 4.2
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached in 4.1
- open LoadTest_UnityGUI and press play, wait for 10-20 seconds; write down FPS and draw calls
- open LoadTest_NGUI and press play, wait for 10-20 seconds; write down FPS
- upgrade the project to 4.2
- open LoadTest_UnityGUI and play, wait for 10-20 seconds - note that FPS dropped even though there's less draw calls
Regression from 4.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled