Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[URP][WebGL] "Memory access out of bounds" exceptions are thrown when calling "Quit" function on WebGL build through webpage
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1204734-UnityProject.zip")
2. Make a WebGL build
3. Modify the "Index.html" file to include a button which calls "Quit" function
4. Run the build, click the button and inspect the console.
Expected results: No exceptions are thrown
Actual results: "Memory access out of bounds" exceptions are thrown.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a17
Couldn't test with 2017.4, as it does not support LWRP/URP package
Reproducible with LWRP/URP package versions: 4.1.0 (2018.4), 6.9.0 (2019.2), 7.1.6 (2020.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile