Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.4f1, 2023.2.0a19
Under Consideration for 2022.3.X
[URP] "URP Sample Buffer" node does not unpack Accurate GBuffer normals when using the Fullscreen Shader Graph
1. Open the attached project "URPSampleBuffer_Issue.zip" issue
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Make sure the active URP renderer is set to "Deferred"
4. On the active renderer asset, enable the the "Accurate GBuffer" checkbox
Expected Result: The normals for the objects in the game view remain unchanged
Actual Result: The normals for the Game View objects change to a meaningless format (packed GBuffer values)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally