Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.4f1, 2023.2.0a19
Under Consideration for 2022.3.X, 2023.3.X
[URP] "URP Sample Buffer" node does not unpack Accurate GBuffer normals when using the Fullscreen Shader Graph
1. Open the attached project "URPSampleBuffer_Issue.zip" issue
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Make sure the active URP renderer is set to "Deferred"
4. On the active renderer asset, enable the the "Accurate GBuffer" checkbox
Expected Result: The normals for the objects in the game view remain unchanged
Actual Result: The normals for the Game View objects change to a meaningless format (packed GBuffer values)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()