Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[URP] Unable to remove added LightMode Tags of Filters property in "Render Object
Unable to remove added LightMode Tags of Forward Renderer "Render Object" under filters property.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP template project.
2. Project View > Right Click > Rendering.
3. Universal Render pipeline > Forward Renderer.
4. Click on "Add Renderer Feature" tab > Render Object.
5. Add LightMode Tags under Filters property > Try to delete added Tags.
Unable to remove added LightMode Tags.
Added LightMode Tags removes.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0a23 with Package version 9.0.0.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0a23 with Package version 8.0.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags