Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[URP] Unable to add "Overrides" in "Volume Profile"
NullReferenceException is thrown continuously on adding any Override to the "Volume Profile" asset. refer the attached video and StackTrace
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with URP Template
2. Assets > Create > Volume Profile
3. Select "New Volume Profile" > Add Override > Select any Override
NullReferenceException is thrown continuously on adding any Override to the "Volume Profile" asset
Overrides should be added to "Volume Profile"
2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.0a5 with package version 12.0.0
2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.0b8 with Package version 11.0.0
Working Fine in:
2021.2.0a4 with package version 12.0.0
2021.1.0b7 with Package version 11.0.0
2020.2.5f1 with Package version 10.3.1
Windows 10, macOS 10.15, and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
NullReferenceException: SerializedObject of SerializedProperty has been Disposed.
UnityEditor.SerializedProperty.CopyInternal () (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SerializedProperty.bindings.cs:1457)
UnityEditor.SerializedProperty.Copy () (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SerializedProperty.bindings.cs:198)
UnityEditor.Rendering.VolumeComponentListEditor.CreateEditor (UnityEngine.Rendering.VolumeComponent component, UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Int32 index, System.Boolean forceOpen) (at email@example.com/editor/volume/volumecomponentlisteditor.cs:154)
UnityEditor.Rendering.VolumeComponentListEditor.AddComponent (System.Type type) (at firstname.lastname@example.org/editor/volume/volumecomponentlisteditor.cs:353)
UnityEditor.Rendering.VolumeComponentProvider.GoToChild (UnityEditor.Rendering.FilterWindow+Element element, System.Boolean addIfComponent) (at email@example.com/editor/volume/volumecomponentprovider.cs:101)
UnityEditor.Rendering.FilterWindow.GoToChild (UnityEditor.Rendering.FilterWindow+Element e, System.Boolean addIfComponent) (at firstname.lastname@example.org/editor/filterwindow.cs:645)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine