Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0-preview.14
Fixed in 7.5.2, 8.3.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] Transparent meshes are rendered as opaques when using Lit Shader with Custom Render Pass
1. Open customer's attached project in "CustomRenderBug.zip"
2. Open Scene named "Scene.unity"
3. Notice that there are 2 Quads in the Scene
4. Notice that the blue Quad is using a transparent material with Alpha channel that is semi-transparent (Alpha 145 out of 255)
5. Move around in the Scene so you can see blue Quad overlapping with red one (Blue in front)
Expected result: you will be able to see the red Quad trough the blue Quad because the blue Quad is transparent
Actual result: the blue Quad is rendered as Opaque and nothing can be seen through it (images of Actual and Expected are attached)
Reproducible with: URP 7.4.1 (2019.4.8f1), URP 9.0.0-preview.35 (2020.1.2f1), URP 10.0.0-preview.26 (2020.2.0a20)
Not reproducible with: 7.2.0 (2019.3.6f1), URP 7.3.1 (2019.4.8f1)
Could not test with 2018.4 because couldn't resolve package errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan