Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] [Terrain] Shader exception is thrown on creating Terrain game object with URP Template.
Shader exception is thrown on creating Terrain game object with URP Template.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with URP Template.
2. GameObject > 3D > Terrain.
1. Create a new project using URP
2. In the Project view, navigate to Packages/Universal RP/Shaders/Terrain
3. Reimport the "TerrainLitBase" shader
Expected results: The shader successfully compiles
Actual results: The shader does not compile and throws an "unrecognized identifier 'Varyings'" error
URP 7.1.6, 7.1.5, 7.1.1 (209.3.0f3, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5)
Not reproducible with:
URP 7.0.1 (2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5),
LWRP 6.9.1 (2019.2.7f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12