Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shadows clipping to the sides of Game and Scene cameras
1. Open attached project "ShadowClipping.zip" and scene "Test"
2. In Game View, observe "hermit crab (1)" Game Object's shadow
Expected result: Shadow has no clipping
Actual result: Shadow clips
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1 (URP 7.3.1, 7.4.3), 2020.1.2f1 (URP 8.2.0, 9.0.0-preview.35), 2020.2.0a20 (URP 8.1.0, 10.0.0-preview.26)
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (URP package unavailable)
1. The issue reproduces with scene camera, as well.
2. The issue reproduces on either side of the camera's view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file