Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shadows clipping to the sides of Game and Scene cameras
1. Open attached project "ShadowClipping.zip" and scene "Test"
2. In Game View, observe "hermit crab (1)" Game Object's shadow
Expected result: Shadow has no clipping
Actual result: Shadow clips
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1 (URP 7.3.1, 7.4.3), 2020.1.2f1 (URP 8.2.0, 9.0.0-preview.35), 2020.2.0a20 (URP 8.1.0, 10.0.0-preview.26)
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (URP package unavailable)
1. The issue reproduces with scene camera, as well.
2. The issue reproduces on either side of the camera's view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background