Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] ScriptableRenderContext.GetCamera -> Array.Resize creates garbage every frame when more than one camera is active
How to reproduce:
1. Create new Universal RP template project
2. Create multiple cameras
3. Open Editor -> Window -> Analysis -> Profiler
4. In Profiler, enable Deep Profile
5. Enter Play mode
6. In Profiler, press on the graph and in search for "ScriptableRenderContext.GetCamera()"
7. Observe allocated garbage
Expected result: no garbage is created
Actual result: depending on the amount of cameras in the scene, the garbage is created
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1 (7.3.1, 7.4.1), 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (8.1.0, 9.0.0-prev.14)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (LWRP 4.10.0-preview)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags