Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0-preview
Fixed in 7.5.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] Scriptable render passes which don't require a bound render target triggers render target warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Add the "UniversalRenderPipelineAsset" to project's scriptable render pipeline
3. Press On the Game View in the Editor
Actual result: A warning "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing Set RenderTarget (SetRenderTarget)" appears
Expected result: No warnings appear
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1 (7.1.8), 2020.1.0a24 (7.2.1).
- Sometimes the warning doesn't appear - re-adding Pipeline asset and restarting the project makes the bug reproduce again.
- Can't check older versions because the RenderPass script breaks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan