Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0-preview
Fixed in 7.5.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] Scriptable render passes which don't require a bound render target triggers render target warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Add the "UniversalRenderPipelineAsset" to project's scriptable render pipeline
3. Press On the Game View in the Editor
Actual result: A warning "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing Set RenderTarget (SetRenderTarget)" appears
Expected result: No warnings appear
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1 (7.1.8), 2020.1.0a24 (7.2.1).
- Sometimes the warning doesn't appear - re-adding Pipeline asset and restarting the project makes the bug reproduce again.
- Can't check older versions because the RenderPass script breaks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags