Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.3.0b6
[URP] Scene view shadows broken on deferred rendering path
Open the attached project. Search the project for the PC_Renderer asset and change the rendering path from Forward to Deferred. Shadows are now broken in the scene view but appear fine in the game view.
Images of the expected and broken shadow results are also attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"