Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0a14
[URP] Rendering Debugger foldout header's context menu is not consistent with the rest of the Editor's functionality
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity
2) Open SampleScene
3) Go to Window >> Analysis >> Rendering Debugger
4) Select the Frequently Used tab and interact with the Rendering Debug foldout header and context menu with your mouse L. and R. buttons.
Expected behavior for the foldout header:
* L. mouse click should expand/ shrink the Rendering Debug foldout header
* R. mouse clock should call the context menu (currently it does nothing)
Expected behaviour for the context menu:
* L. mouse clock should call the context menu (currently it expands/ shrinks the Rendering Debug foldout header)
* R. mouse clock should call the context menu
Device under testing:
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021), CPU: Apple M1 Max, Memory: 64 GB, macOS: Monterey 12.6 (21G115)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags