Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Fixed in 7.5.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] Remove button is not activated in Shader Passes List after creating objects from Renderer Features in URPAssets_Renderer
Remove button is not activated in Shader Passes List after creating objects from Renderer Features in URPAssets_Renderer. Due to this unable to remove object in Shader passes
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project with URP Template
2. Project Window > Right Click > Create > Rendering > Universal Render Pipeline > Pipeline Asset (Forward Renderer)
3. Click on Assets > UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer > Inspector > Renderer Features > '+' > Shader Passes > '+'
4. Shader Passes > '-'
Remove button is activated after creating New object in Shader Passes List
Remove button is not activated after creating New object in Shader Passes List
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2 (46d6d422892a) , 2019.3.0f1
Working fine on: 2019.3.0b5
Reproducible on Package Version: 7.1.6, 7.1.5.
Working fine on: 7.1.2, 7.1.1
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan