Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
URP Particle Lit is missing #pragma multi_compile _ LIGHTMAP_SHADOW_MIXING
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ParticleLitProbeOcclusion_Bug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected results: The two smoke VFX and the cube are equivalently in shadow
Actual results: The smoke rendered with URP Particle Lit is not sampling Light Probes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.22f1, 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a18
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
- Layout is not rendered when Prefab is opened in context mode after upgrading the project
- Crash on RaiseException when calling MethodInfo.Invoke in an obfuscated DLL
- Animator Parameter values reset and cannot be changed after setting a Curve on an AnimationClip
- ArgumentException is thrown when a "None" value is passed to a GameObject property via UnityEvent
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a23):
The missing keyword was added to the ParticleLit shader.