Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
URP Particle Lit is missing #pragma multi_compile _ LIGHTMAP_SHADOW_MIXING
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ParticleLitProbeOcclusion_Bug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected results: The two smoke VFX and the cube are equivalently in shadow
Actual results: The smoke rendered with URP Particle Lit is not sampling Light Probes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.22f1, 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a18
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue