Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
URP package throws compilation error CS1525 when imported together with Adaptive Performance package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window -> Package Manager
3. Import "Universal RP" package
4. Import "Adaptive Performance" package or "Mobile" packages
Expected result: Packages are compatible with each other
Actual result: Compilation error thrown in com.unity.render-pipelines.universal package
Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/UniversalRenderPipelineAsset/UniversalRenderPipelineAssetUI.Drawers.cs(109,138): error CS1525: Invalid expression term ')'
Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/UniversalRenderPipelineAsset/UniversalRenderPipelineAssetUI.Drawers.cs(109,138): error CS1525: Invalid expression term ')'
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a11(13.0.0), 2021.2.0b14 (12.0.0)
Didn't reproduce with: 2022.1.0a10(13.0.0), 2021.2.0b13 (12.0.0), 2021.1.23f1 (11.0.0), 2020.3.19f1 (10.6.0), 2019.4.31f1 (7.7.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes