Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
10.0.0-preview.26, 9.0.0, 8.2.0.
[URP] NullReferenceException error is thrown on creating 2D RenderData while compiling CustomeRenderPassFeature script.
NullReferenceException error is thrown on creating 2D RenderData while compiling CustomeRenderPassFeature script.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP template project
2. Project window > "+" > Rendering > Universal Render Pipeline > Render Feature
3. Project window > "+" > Rendering > Universal Render Pipeline > 2D Renderer(Experimental).
NullReferenceException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.05f1, 2020.1.0b6 with 9.0.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a23 with Package version 8.0.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Note: Please refer attached stack trace file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags